- Wake up with a slime or with a smile..
Stand up on your feet or stand by with your faith..
Blast people or bless them..
The choice is really yours, do the best.
- God created us with his wonderful hands.. He is the potter, we are the clay. Good morning to one of God’s wonderful creations.
- As you begin a new day, may you see with Jesus’ eye, listen with his ears, love with his heart and work with his arms. Good Morning!
- The fruit of spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness and self-control… be filled with these spirits as you go on with the day! Good Morning!
- Nice guys finish last… but not to the one who wakes up last. Wake up friend and enjoy the morning!
- A morning meal will make us full,
A morning hello would make us smile,
But a morning prayer will make our day complete..
Good Morning! Have a great day!
- God created mornings so that we can say how great the previous day has been and how wonderful the next 24 hours would be! Good Morning!
Hercolena Oliver Morning Messages
- There's nothing quite as special as receiving a smile as it puts a smile on my dial & makes my day worthwhile.
- One does not need to be affluent to be cute as the clock points a finger in moving a hand and after sunset what's the purpose of a mute flute when morning awaits in a distant land.
- Upon new year dawning this very morning would imagery of personalised destiny approaching appear's treachery maintained as privilege throughout your life rather than losing ingenuity and wonder at memories' gather?
- Candle lit, candle bright wishes you a sprightly morning after a weary night.
- Glowing wore glowing than the morning star, even from afar, none other than the far flung sun can overshadow the morestar.
- With petals of roses & grass with dew I wish an extra special good day to you. I wish you joy & happiness too. May your blessings be many & troubles few.